[3830] 432SprngSprnt K2LNS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa2fgk@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] 432SprngSprnt K2LNS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 03:25:48 +0000
                    432 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: K2LNS
Operator(s): K2LNS
Station: K2LNS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FN11XD

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Having fun looking for portable contest locations. Last nites a cemetery at
1,150 asl.  With permission to operate from there, it might be a location to
also use in January weather permitting. VHF from my home QTH will never happen
again. Looking forward to my new portable operations. New home location will
cover 160 to 10 meters. Very exciting to work my buddy Dave in Maine last night
with a very simple system. 50 watts to a 16 element yagi at 15 feet. Also
surprised to grab FM07 to the south