[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, elefa@wippies.fi
Subject: [3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 09:01:57 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Apr 27

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  53  Mults = 43  Total Score = 2,279

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Aurora hovered in the mid 50-gigawatts range,
so signals were somewhat damped, and nothing
on 21 MHz. Equal yield on 7 and 14 MHz, with
Allan VK2GR being the worked DX on 14 MHz and
Stan AH6KO heard weak.

The 10 ft tip of my sloper wire is creeping more
and more out of the pile of snow as Spring WX is
progressing. Fortunately snow is a good dielectric,
so I have not bee too worried about losses.

Cheers/73, Zaba OH1ZAA #1856 CWops