[3830] 222SprngSprnt AJ6T Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aj6t@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] 222SprngSprnt AJ6T Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 13:25:11 +0000
                    222 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: AJ6T
Operator(s): AJ6T
Station: AJ6T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM66GM

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I had a great time in the 222 MHz Sprint.  It sure was nice to see the bump in
activity.  Managed to work 11 FT8 QSOs and one CW QSO.  Best DX was N0URW in
EN41 at 409 miles, and that was a surprisingly easy QSO (it helps to have a big
station at the other end).  I heard AA4ZZ no matter where I pointed my antenna.
W5EME was copied pretty well but I did not have enough power for Rick to hear
me.  Many thanks to the Central States VHF Society for sponsoring the Spring
Sprints.

Rig: IC-375A (25 watts)
Antenna: M2 10el with mast mount ARR preamp at 30 feet

73, Walt, AJ6T EM66GM