[3830] ICWC MST KJ5T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@kj5t.net
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KJ5T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2023 19:39:48 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Apr 24

Call: KJ5T
Operator(s): KJ5T
Station: KJ5T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Took a break from the grind of daily emails and slid over to the operating desk
(advantage of working from home).  I wanted to see how bad conditions were with
the solar conditions today.  Nothing heard on 15 and 20 was pretty terrible.  My
100W into the 6BTV resulted in needing many repeats, I am sure the QSB was bad
at many stations.  Even folks who are usually S9++ here were super light (WJ9B
and W4CMG).  I am not sure what N4BP has up on 20 and what power he was running
but he was the loudest on the band today.

Stopped after 10, need to get back to these emails and slack messages and prep
for my next meeting.

73 de KJ5T