[3830] SPDX RTTY N4CW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SPDX RTTY N4CW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 16:40:39 +0000
                    SPDX RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   40:   50    20
   20:   67    33
   15:   83    40
Total:  200    93  Continents = 5  Total Score = 728,655

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was a very enjoyable contest. I was annoyed at FT8-mode DX showing up and
taking over my window, away from the "usual" window much lower in
frequency...I was told to QSY and didn't understand until some enterprising soul
came on in RTTY to tell me there was some rare DX under me or close enough to
have me interfere with it...so I QSY'd! Two wrongs don't make a right...