[3830] NA Sprint SSB VA6RCN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB VA6RCN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:14:30 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: VA6RCN
Operator(s): VA6RCN
Station: VA6RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA-AB
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

---------------------
Total:  48     Mults = 25  Total Score = 1,200

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Team:

Comments:

Received an email last night from the sponsors looking for AB participation this
 year. I had family commitments, but responded that I hoped to be back in time
to give out AB mults for the last 15 minutes. Luckily, I was back to give 90
minutes of contacts. Well done to those that copied my signal from my crappy
antenna set up. Made me feel good to hear the NEW MULT response. Strongest
signal was KW8N, BOB in OH. Discouraging to sit on a freq and call CQ for quite
a few minutes with no takers...then finally move on to S&P again.  Surprised
to be called by and work a ZF QSO. GL everyone. Kevin, VA6RCN (Royal Canadian
Navy)