[3830] NA Sprint SSB WC7S QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleputnam@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB WC7S QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2023 04:11:34 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: wy

---------------------
Total:  78     Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,340

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC Broncos

Comments:

That was a blast!!  The club members really helped keep me in the chair. Just
hearing them go and go.. K0UK, K0EU, W0ZA just to name a few. Was great to hear
fellow FOXHUNTers too, K4BAI for example.
No one took up my challenge to match my score from the lofty perch of "life
is too short for QRP".. all that needed to be done was join GMCC and enter
to contest.
Well, guess I will check scores.
Bands were in good shape even with a G1 running. Super to see all the friends
and make new ones too!!
See you in the next one!!
72,
Dale - WC7S in Wy