[3830] OnQP N8II SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP N8II SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 19:45:32 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   14      2     10
   40:   14     32     25
   20:    1      1      2
   15:    2      0      2
---------------------------
Total:   31     35     39  Total Score = 6,396

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Low activity and high atmospheric noise on 40/80/160 plagued the ONQP.
Backscatter signals on 20 meters were very weak like the bottom of the cycle. I
quit early at 0035Z Saturday, activity was was very low on 40 and 80 and the
noise level was a steady S9+ din. I had called quite a few CQ's with not many
answers on 40 and almost none on 75M during the entire day. Sunday AM I found
almost no one around 14Z, so I quit and had much more fun operating the MM DX
contest working many EU on 15 (some on 10) and having the likes of UN4 and YB
stations call me.

All 5 QP's were very disappointing with low turnout. Thanks for the calls and
QSO's.

73, Jeff