[3830] OnQP VA2VT SO Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VA2VT SO Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 21:00:00 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2023

Call: VA2VT
Operator(s): VA2VT
Station: VA2VT

Class: SO Rover LP
QTH: FN25

   40:           2
   20:          97
   15:           4
---------------------------
Total:   0     103     39  Total Score = 4,017

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Well,the 2023 OQP as a rover was somewhat a sucess, when I was at my first stop,
the boundary of PRU and SDG,
I it was difficult to spot myself and I got a lot of QRM, perhaps because I was
under power lines, anyhow since I was not doing
great, I decided to go at the Voyageur Provincial Park in PRU to activate under
POTA so it went better when there but after making
75 qso, it was too late to go on my next county.

See you hopefully next year

Nick VA2VT