[3830] CWopsT KY4GS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KY4GS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 20:58:21 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1900Z Apr 19

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  87  Mults = 87  Total Score = 7,569

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

After just 1 QSO, I was shoved off my frequency.
Once I found a place in the less crowded area, a couple from the original
callers found me almost immediately.
My hands keep touching the touchpad on this laptop and moving the cursor. But it
wasn't just movement, since somehow my cursor was not in the N1MM box. I hate to
disable the touchpad and using a mouse, but I might try that. I also
accidentally changed to a different keyboard layout (ie, when I typed DK9PY what
I saw on the screen was HV9RT...haha) -- that will not happen again, since I
just removed the second keyboard layout. I will to get this new laptop and
seating arrangement figured out eventually.