[3830] CQMM DX PR2R(@PY2ERA) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2zea@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX PR2R(@PY2ERA) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 17:23:08 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2023

Call: PR2R
Operator(s): PY2YYZ PY2ZEA
Station: PY2ERA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GG68ct

   20:    7      5
   15:    3      1
   10:  587     43
----------------------
Total:  597     49  Countries = 65  Total Score = 259,578

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

All antennas were taken down at our club´s QTH a couple of weeks ago.
The CQ MM DX contest was just coming up....what to do ??

We erected a provisional single band inverted-V for 28 MHz,
apexed at 10 meters, supported by a long fishing rod.

Now we were ready to "go fishing" - that is - the CQ MM DX Contest,
offering a rare prefix at least on 10.

We just made a few QSOs on 15 and 20, with the 10m inv-V, barefoot
with the K3 tuner.

The rig: Elecraft K3 & amp 1 kW.

Thanks for the QSOs,
Sorry, we were not able to pick up many weak callers due the omnidirectional
antenna, and the high noise level (radio pollution) in our urban QTH near
to the center of the city.

73, until the next one Fernando PY2YYZ    Ville PY2ZEA aka OH2MM