[3830] CQMM DX KU2M SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX KU2M SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 16:01:12 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2023

Call: KU2M
Operator(s): KU2M
Station: KU2M

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Wayne, NJ

   15: 1040     48
   10:
----------------------
Total: 1040     48  Countries = 98  Total Score = 561,808

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Saturday was spotty due to G1/G2 storms. 15 meters was better on Dupeday (some
people call it Sunday), but even on Saturday, conditions were better than usual
over the pole to YB, DU, BY, etc. - which, from inside the KU2M Triangle
"deep in the heart of Jersey" (New Jersey, that is), is a wondrous
thing.

Activity from South America seemed a bit lackluster, especially considering that
this is a Brazilian-sponsored, South American contest, but I'm not complaining.
The CQMM contest seems to be gaining popularity over the years since its
inception, and a good time was had by all. My appreciation and thanks goes out
to the sponsors of the CQMM contest!

Note: my logging program (N1MM+) originally counted one of the QSOs (D1M) as a
mult, although it is not counted as a separate country in the official
"DXCC" list. I have no idea if the sponsors will consider this as a
mult, but I have nonetheless not counted the contact as an additional multiplier
here and recalculated the original score of 565,656 (with 99 countries worked)
down to 561,808 (with 98 countries worked) accordingly, not that it will matter
much in the long run.