[3830] OnQP VE3YT SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP VE3YT SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 04:05:32 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2023

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH:

  160:
   80:  108      9     29
   40:  327    198     59
   20:  144      6     27
   15:   18      3      3
---------------------------
Total:  597    216    118  Total Score = 183,726

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Lots of fun setting up at the intersection of three counties with two of my
friends, VA3TMV and VA3IJK, all running our own stations.  We had some
interference but it was manageable.  Had fun, but activity seemed down from last
year and condx weren't the best.  Thanks to the organizers for all their efforts
whipping up enthusiasm and handing the results.