[3830] NeQP WE1DER Mobile/Portable HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NeQP WE1DER Mobile/Portable HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 03:15:22 +0000
                    Nebraska QSO Party - 2023

Call: WE1DER
Operator(s): WE1DER
Station: WE1DER

Class: Mobile/Portable HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:           7
   20:         198
  UHF:
------------------------------------
Total:   0     205      0       0  Mults = 41  FTn Mults = 0  Total Score =
8,405

Me and my partner would like to say thank you to everyone for helping to make
our first HF mobile contest one that was well worth the effort! We were able to
cover 13 counties throughout central Nebraska with over 500 miles and we
discovered many beautiful Wildlife Management Areas and parks along the way!
Thank you to those who followed along with us the whole way, including, but not
limited to KE6GFI, KJ8F, and OM2LV! We look forward to NEQP 2024 with possible
plans to light up many remote counties in the Nebraska panhandle! We will update
QRZ as we get closer to next year with plans!
73's to all from John, WE1DER, and co-pilot/logger Jonathan!