[3830] OnQP K4BAI SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] OnQP K4BAI SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 01:40:47 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55

  160:
   80:    1     0       1
   40:    7     0       6
   20:    6     2       8
   15:    3     0       2
---------------------------
Total:   17     2      17  Total Score = 1,342

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Score includes 50 points for QSOs with the bonus stations VE3ODX, VA3CCO, and
VE3CCO.  Activity seemed down and some VE3 stations seemed interested only in
the CQ MM contest.  Others were "hip" and we exchanged info for both
contests.  I called and worked every ON station I heard, but during the time I
had available this weekend, the activity seemed down from past years.  Thanks
for all QSOs.  Look for me and Jeff, KU8E, as W4AN/M in the FL QSO Party at the
end of this month.  73, John, K4BAI.