[3830] KRC SST KN6TZK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST KN6TZK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 22:36:40 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 17

Call: KN6TZK
Operator(s): KN6TZK
Station: KN6TZK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:   8     6
Total:   8     6  Total Score = 48

I started learning CW in April 2022 then said I should get my tech and I did the
same month.  Then started learning for General since HF was where I wanted to be
and passed General in June 2022.

CW is a passion project for me.  Being able to RUN in the SST tonight was so
great.  My average CQ SST KN6TZK was a good 12-13 wpm as heard by the RBN :)

I had 9 contacts where one was a dupe.  I ran from the start until 55 minutes
then my family needed me.  I sent a lot of ? and AGN? and CALL? because I'm,
well, still learning. :)

I had a lot of fun.  Next time I may RUN further down in the pack.  I ran
somewhere near 14.044 since the upper portions are usually slower. :)

See you next week hopefully.