[3830] CQMM DX DU2W SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dwdudley@ve3oi.ca
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX DU2W SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 10:11:30 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2023

Call: DU2W
Operator(s): DU2W
Station: DU2W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Batac City

   80:
   40:   18      2
   20:   83      7
   15:  157      6
   10:  181     10
----------------------
Total:  439     25  Countries = 65  Total Score = 153,900

This is a GREAT contest!  It was my first time to participate and I really
enjoyed it.   From DU, the rates aren't that high and the SA prefixes are all
quite far away, so they are somewhat few.  But the demonstration of available
propagation is most interesting, especially with the good high band conditions
this year.  There were many good, polite CW Ops participating.  It's great to
see the world wide turn out.  I wish I had slept less and operated more.  Next
year, I will definitely be back.   Thanks to all for the great QSOs.