[3830] CQMM DX K3MM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3mm@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K3MM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 04:14:21 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2023

Call: K3MM
Operator(s): K3MM
Station: K3MM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 23
OpMode: SO2R

   80:   34       2
   40:  248      23
   20:  511      31
   15:  629      37
   10:  226      46
----------------------
Total: 1648     139  Countries = 93  Total Score = 1,669,240

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started out quite casual and shutting down for a while Saturday due persistent
storms.  Got a little more serious on Sunday when I started watching the
scoreboard and Bud AA3B popped back in.  Kinda strange scoring system with
members worth 10 points on any band...prompting many to pay the graft so they
can hand out 10 pointers to the locals.  Hmm.  Some nice DX called in with big
signals on 15 and 20.  I took a short break Sunday morning to work 4W1A on 20m
RTTY! 73, Ty K3MM