[3830] OnQP VA4JP SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va4jp@va4jp.ca
Subject: [3830] OnQP VA4JP SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2023 00:35:51 +0000
                    Ontario QSO Party - 2023

Call: VA4JP
Operator(s): VA4JP
Station: VA4JP

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Mitchell, MB

   40:    5     0       5
   20:   14     6      13
---------------------------
Total:   19     6      18  Total Score = 1,854

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

Conditions were not great Saturday, when only I operated, so my XYL and I
figured we'd both hit it hard on Sunday. Hoo, boy, that was not the right call.
Sunday conditions were nothing short of putrid. I saw a few ONQP stations
spotted but heard none of them and worked only VA3RAC very early Sunday morning
in a very difficult QSO. Otherwise Sunday was a washout. I really want to shout
out to the folks who operated the various incarnation of RAC/CCO/ODX. Those 10
point Qs (7 of 'em) made the QSO party far more interesting and tolerable. The
VE3 ops in most of my Qs were pleased to get the MB mult. This was nowhere near
what I wanted to do so I apologize and want to make an effort, if circumstances
allow, to activate RAI and/or KEN next year.