[3830] CQMM DX K5VG SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5vg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQMM DX K5VG SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 15:56:20 +0000
                    CQMM DX Contest - 2023

Call: K5VG
Operator(s): K5VG
Station: K5VG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: USA VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    5      1
   40:   58      4
   20:   27      4
   15:   36      2
   10:    9      5
----------------------
Total:  135     16  Countries = 39  Total Score = 33,165

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Fun contest!  Some of you missed out on your 10 points for our QSOs.  This was
my first CQMM, so I was not in the callsign history file.  Although N1MM knew I
am in North America, it did not know I am a member.  If you hit ENTER as soon as
you heard NA, which a number of you did, you missed the M on the end of my
exchange.  Well, next year the callsign history file will have me in it and will
prevent that from happening.  See you next year!   73, John K5VG, CWJF #1099