[3830] 144SprngSprnt VA7OTC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7otc@vivaldi.net
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt VA7OTC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 21:17:27 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: VA7OTC
Operator(s): VA7OTC
Station: VA7OTC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CN88

Been awaiting the Spring Sprints since, well, since the ARRL Jan
VHF <g> Back at my eyrie. Challenges to be overcome (forgot
longer coax run, that changed mast length possible; drive-upon
direction was new, couldn't open car door until mast was up,
etc.)
Thank you to Peter, our Rover du jour, for the extra points and fun.