[3830] KRC SST KY4GS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST KY4GS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 21:11:26 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Apr 14

Call: KY4GS
Operator(s): KY4GS
Station: KY4GS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  33     20
   15:   5      5
Total:  38     25  Total Score = 950

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I think it was mainly due to band condx, but I kept getting pushed off my
frequency, so I felt like I spent the whole hour changing frequencies. I try to
check the bandmap AND the CW Club RBN (in addition to looking at the waterfall
on the 7300), so it takes time to "set up shop" on a new frequency. I
think others were moving around too. From my perspective in SC, 20 meters was
simply OK, 15 was fair and 40 was not even an option. QSB was bad on 20. There
was one station on 15 who was BLARING from across the country (while I was
trying to find my cursor on the new PC).