[3830] GaQP N9NM Single OpCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] GaQP N9NM Single OpCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 18:16:51 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: Single OpCW LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:   40     0  CW Mults = 31  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 2,480

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w and dipole antenna

I was only able to be on the air on Sunday, but still I had a great time. The
1x1 ops were on most of the day, and I was able to spell NFARL. That really made
my day, because last year I missed it by one letter. Many thanks to all of the
1x1 ops on cw, who were calling CQ all day long. We really appreciate you! I was
able to work AD4EB 10 times. Thank you so much for all of those counties! I am
amazed how well you handle those huge pile ups! Thank you, to all of you Georgia
ops, who spent their Easter Sunday on the air, so we would have more contacts.
What a great contest! It's one of my favorites!