[3830] CWopsT W1WEF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1wef@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1WEF Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 14:09:06 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 12

Call: W1WEF
Operator(s): W1WEF
Station: W1WEF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ct

Total:  143  Mults = 134  Total Score = 19,162

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Cwt, oh Cwt, where do you hide?
An awful lot of cqing with no replies,
The signals weak, the noise too strong,
Where is Cycle 25? Oh, how long?

Perhaps in 1900 or maybe 0300,
The bands will be clearer, the signals sturdy,
But for now, frustration reigns supreme,
As we struggle to hear and fulfill our dream.

The morning's propagation was terrible indeed,
As we strained to pick up the faintest of leads,
But hope still lingers, as we keep on trying,
Patiently waiting for the bands to start reviving.

Cwt, oh Cwt, we won't give up yet,
For we know the thrill of the perfect DX set,
So we'll keep on calling, with faith in our hearts,
Hoping that someday, we'll make that perfect start.   48