[3830] 144SprngSprnt WZ1V Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wz1v@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt WZ1V Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 15:18:27 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint - 2023

Call: WZ1V
Operator(s): WZ1V
Station: WZ1V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31RH
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

Total:  QSOs = 73  Mults = 30  Total Score = 2,190

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Good activity and some enhancement along the coast made for a fun night.
Couldn't make it to the EN90's but worked out to FN00, 01, 03, 04 OK.
Did better along the coast down to FM16, 17, 18, 06, 07, and 08.
Nice to work K1DY FN54 on his low antenna. Also VE1SKY FN74 on
the exotic Q65 mode. Thanks to all for the QSO's.

I can no longer work very far northeast during the day,
thanks to 6 - yes 6 new Solar installs in my neighborhood
in the past 6 months. Most are using the notorious
micro-inverter "optimizers" built right into the panels.
The worst of the broadband white noise is across the 2M band.
Most of these are not even turned on yet, just a matter of time
before I'm forced off 2M altogether. On the bright side, almost none
of their RFI radiates above 220 MHz, so that may become my favorite band.
Actually it already is. See you there next week.

73 Ron WZ1V