[3830] ICWC MST KX9RT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST KX9RT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 04:21:06 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 0300Z Apr 11

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  45  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,665

I finished repairing a borrowed Elecraft K2 shortly before the test by replacing
a bad relay.  I thought it would be fun to give it a burn in by participating in
the sprint.  I was happy everything worked out well.  Typically I run assisted
with rig connected to the computer and a panadapter, but this was "old
school" turning the dial kind of fun without the use of the spotting
cluster.  This rig is pretty neat and sounds great....hardware defined radio!

K2 running 100W into 80M OCF or 88ft doublet