[3830] GaQP KI4MYD M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP KI4MYD M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2023 00:18:22 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2023

Call: KI4MYD
Operator(s): KI4MYD KA3BZO
Station: KI4MYD

Class: M/S LP
QTH: GA

   20:         112
--------------------
Total:   0     112  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 19  Total Score = 2,128

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

My first SSB contest in over a year. KA3BZO did 99% of the talking and I did
most of the logging. Felt good to be back operating voice modes again. I hope to
start working my way back into voice over the coming weeks.

We had limited time in this one. No luck on 15, 20 was very crowded, so we
parked on 40M early and decided to just to single band. Was nice to work K4BAI,
W4BUZ, and a few other friends I hadn't talked to in some time. Had a lot of
fun!