[3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST VE3NRT LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 14:04:33 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Apr 10

Call: VE3NRT
Operator(s): VE3NRT
Station: VE3NRT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ON

Total:  45  Mults = 43  Total Score = 1,935

Club: Long Island CW Club

Comments:

Meh. 20 was horrible and 15 was worse. I only went to 15 because 20 was horrible
and at least got a couple of DX contacts. 1 non-combatant and Ivo 9A1AA who is
becoming quite familiar now.

Run rate less than 30 on 20m, and that was mostly from a flurry of S&P for
signals I could see on the scope. RBN seemed to think I was getting out, and
that left me wondering about receiver problems. I felt better towards the latter
part of the 20m stint because I started to get a few more calls, but it was
still slow as molasses.

I don't know why 20 is so often a problem for me. Sometimes it isn't, but
usually it is.

73, and thanks for the calls. Nice to see everyone.

Chris VE3NRT

Elecraft K3, KPA500 if HP
SteppIR DB18E @43\', 80M Dipole @35\', 4-el 6m Yagi @49\', 7-el 2m Yagi at 46\'