[3830] GaQP W4BBT Single OpSSB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dongladwell1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W4BBT Single OpSSB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 01:26:40 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2023

Call: W4BBT
Operator(s): W4BBT
Station: W4BBT

Class: Single OpSSB QRP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 7:44

  160:
   80:          12
   40:          61
--------------------
Total:   0      73  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 36  Total Score = 2,628

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only operated Saturday and a few hours on Sunday due to Easter church and family
gathering.

Band conditions were not that good on 40 and 80.  Not many SSB operators as in
past years or not as many as I could hear due to band conditions.  Worked
everyone I could hear but one(not bad for 10 watts).  Thanks to all those that
hung in there with me.

Always enjoy GAQP.  73, Don-W4BBT