[3830] GaQP K4BAI Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP K4BAI Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 01:01:54 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: MUSCogee
Operating Time (hrs): 15:31

  160:    0      0
   80:   96     42
   40:  267    239
   20:  217    158
   15:   38     26
   10:    8      0
    6:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  626    465  CW Mults = 49  Ph Mults = 50  Total Score = 169,983

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who were QRV for this year's Ga QSO Party. Due to my being out of
town with the family while kids were on "spring break" from school for
four days leading up to Saturday and Sunday's being Easter with church services
and a big family meal, Jeff, KU8E and I decided not to do our usual W4AN/M
mobile run on CW this year.  We got home and had lunch so I was only a bit late
starting on Saturday.  I got in 9 hour and 45 minutes on Saturday.  10M was a
bit of a disappointment, but 15 through 80 were pretty good.  40M was very short
until just before nightfall, but 40 and 80 were fine thereafter.  Still no
antenna for 160M.  Used all single element wire antennas.  Use no assistance and
did not spot myself, but know that it would have been helpful especially on
phone.  Missed four states: SD, HI, AK, and WY.  Missed the usual VE mults, VY2,
VO, and the Northern territories.  Worked a fair amount of DX in this hemisphere
and a few in Europe.  OM2VL and DL3DXX were quite loud most of the time and had
no trouble working OM2VL on 15 through 80 CW and SSB.  Got DL3DXX on most bands
on CW.  HC5DX was worked on all bands I worked except 10M where I made no SSB
QSOs.
Thanks a lot to AD4EB and N4N who kept the mobile operations going for this
year.  Thanks for all participants and we look forward the the second full
weekend in April next year which surely won't be Easter weekend again for a
number of years.  Look for W4AN/M with Jeff and me in FQP the last weekend in
April.  73, John, K4BAI.

TS590SB, Alpha 78, about 1 KW.  88' cf zepp, 80M inv vee dipole, 40M dipole, 20M
dipole.  Any QSLs welcome and will be answered the day after receipt.