[3830] GaQP N4G(AA5JF) Single OpMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, amgoss05@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP N4G(AA5JF) Single OpMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 00:11:17 +0000
                    Georgia QSO Party - 2023

Call: N4G
Operator(s): AA5JF
Station: N4G

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: GA

  160:    2
   80:   61     30
   40:  190    376
   20:  209    378
   15:   11      4
   10:    4
    6:
--------------------
Total:  477    788  CW Mults = 46  Ph Mults = 51  Total Score = 168,877

Club: Amateur Radio Club of Augusta

Comments:

Great time as always. Thanks to all who called in and helped celebrate Golf in
Augusta. QSL via WA4AUG -- we're producing a very nice folded QSL card.

Compared to last year, made a comparable number of contacts, but my score is
considerably lower. Did more phone this year. Had high noise on 20M phone and
80M CW which definitely hampered my ability to hear (sorry for all those I
couldn't copy). And while I think the conditions were decent, only the stations
that were one-hop away were really loud.

Highlight was being called by VY0ERC for a rare multiplier. Thank you!