[3830] CWopsT VE6RST Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE6RST Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2023 08:29:34 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0700Z Apr 6

Call: VE6RST
Operator(s): VE6RST
Station: VE6RST

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AB
Operating Time (hrs): 18 min

Total:  15  Mults = 15  Total Score = 225

The plan was to be on the air by 1 AM local 07:00 Z but without my alarm clock
that didn't happen. 1:40 AM I opened my eyes looked at the clock, jumped out of
bed and made a dash for the shack. I had left my computer on from 03:00 session,
my rig only took about a minute to fire up but the amp is on a 3 minute timer.
My first contact was made barefoot (40 meters 07:42 Z) with Marko NT6Q. I
couldn't see anyone else on the scope so I started calling, picked up KI7Y and
KA3LXM and then jumped to 20 meters.
Lots of activity on the scope first contact was AH6KO, then SM5IMO, PA0INA,
OH5ZA, F5IN, EA6BF, OZ3SM, CT7AGZ, LZ1ZF, ON7PQ, DK2FG and OH2KI.
Well the session wasn't a complete bust thanks to a decent opening to EU.
Thanks for the Qs
73
Max