[3830] SP DX EI6KW SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX EI6KW SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 18:23:57 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2023

Call: EI6KW
Operator(s): EI6KW
Station: EI6KW

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  110     27     16
   15:   52      9     16
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  162     36     32  Total Score = 19,008

One of my favorite contests, especially that I still hold my SP licence and call
sign. I usually use cw only but conditions on 20m band was not the best so I
decided to do some QSOs on SBB and on 15m band as well using a 20m band antenna.
Working only on Sunday in light style I ended up with 200 QSOs and with full
sets of  multipliers on both bands. Not so bad. Thanks for all QSOs to all SP
ops.