[3830] CWopsT N5AW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2023 14:16:31 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Apr 5

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX (EM00)

Total:  97  Mults = 92  Total Score = 8,924

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

When I turned on the radio I was greeted bu S7 to 8 white noise on all bands due
to static discharge from my antennas. Thunderstorms were nearby but not in the
immediate area so rather odd. Worked a few stations who were strong enough to
get over the noise but after about 15 minutes the discharge finally quit
although still lots of static crashes. Europe was weak on 15 until near the end
of the hour. Ten never opened.