[3830] LaQP KD5YS Fixed Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LaQP KD5YS Fixed Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 22:37:54 +0000
                    Louisiana QSO Party - 2023

Call: KD5YS
Operator(s): KD5YS
Station: KD5YS

Class: Fixed Mixed LP
QTH: Louisiana

   40:              42                    19
   20:     6         7         4           5
   15:               8                     6
Total:     6        57         4          30  Total Score = 4,692

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun even with noisy band conditions. Would loved to have worked more LA
OPs but 10-15-20 were long and I didn't get a chance to work 80. Oh well, maybe
next year. Tried working both the PSK31 Flavors contest and LAQP but that just
wasn't doable. Thank you to all the OPs that that pulled me from the depths of
the ether. Don't forget to QSL via LOTW, eQSL, QRZ or direct for Winn Parish.
Cheers and 73 from Wonderful Winnfield, LA!