[3830] SP DX W1GD SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gjkersus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX W1GD SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2023 13:25:59 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2023

Call: W1GD
Operator(s): W1GD
Station: W1GD

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: Massachusetts

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    2      1      3
   40:   57      1     14
   20:  123     34     16
   15:  116     63     16
   10:    1      0      1
---------------------------
Total:  299     99     50  Total Score = 59,700

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I really enjoy this contest -- I get to work my friends in SP and I can operate
low power because the SP ops are good at copying my weak signal. Conditions were
disappointing this year.  Propagation made 10M useless here.  Only SP5AUY was
able to copy my signal. Thunderstorms made copy on 80M difficult. A few SP
stations were loud enough to copy through the crashes, but only SP4Z, SP3HRN and
SN9B were able to copy my weak signal.  But, as always, I had fun!