[3830] MoQP W0O(KK9U) Cnty Exped SO QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MoQP W0O(KK9U) Cnty Exped SO QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 23:44:39 +0000
                    Missouri QSO Party - 2023

Call: W0O
Operator(s): KK9U
Station: W0O

Class: Cnty Exped SO QRP
QTH: MIL/CAM
Operating Time (hrs): 12
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    1
   10:    2
----------------------------
Total:  738     0       0  Mults = 68  Total Score = 100,368

Club: St. Louis QRP Society

Comments:

Had a great weekend operating out of a Yurt in Ozark Lake State Park!  The
weather on Friday night got pretty windy and started a fire in the camp but it
was beautiful the rest of the weekend.  We had to cut out early on Sunday
because checkout was at 11 and the rangers stopped by to make sure we knew what
time it was.  My wife chatted them up so I could knock out a few last Qs to make
it over the 100k mark.  Quite a big difference from 2021 when I had just started
learning CW and was excited at the 34 q's I made that year.