[3830] SP DX VE3NNT SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] SP DX VE3NNT SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 15:32:21 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2023

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 11
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:   16            11
   40:   78            15
   20:  162            16
   15:   69            15
   10:    9             7
---------------------------
Total:  334     0      64  Total Score = 64,128

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Was it just me or were band conditions dreadful? 80m had S9 static crashes all
evening/night. Signals were extremely weak on the high bands, other than a few
big stations. To add to the pleasure, 15m is useless from here at the moment due
to an S7 noise floor. 10m never really opened here.

The effort was mostly S&P. I was in and out of the shack frequently to pick
up the few new ones that showed up. My internet held up for the most part,
which, I guess, was the highlight of the contest.

All in all, it was excruciatingly painful, so yes, the masochist in me loved it.
I can't wait until next year.