[3830] SP DX LZ5R(LU9ESD) SOABSSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lu9esd@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SP DX LZ5R(LU9ESD) SOABSSB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 15:30:00 +0000
                    SP DX Contest - 2023

Call: LZ5R
Operator(s): LU9ESD
Station: LZ5R

Class: SOABSSB HP
QTH: Plovdiv
Operating Time (hrs): 20:51

  160:           47    14
   80:          150    16
   40:          345    16
   20:          346    16
   15:          111    16
   10:           81    16
---------------------------
Total:   0     1080    94  Total Score = 304,560

Club: Milara Contest Club

Comments:

It was not in my plans to participate in this contest, but since I never did it,
I made up my mind with a little over an hour to go.
I went for the easiest thing which was to use a single radio, and I choose the
Flex 6600 (+ Acom 2000A) to minimize the time involved in finding a free
frequency. For that purpose, the waterfall is unbeatable.

Was really fun, but what a pity to not be able to work those two mults missed in
160M (F & J)!

Thanks to all who made QSY when I asked for it.

See you next one!

Manu LZ/LU9ESD