[3830] EA RTTY NN4RN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY NN4RN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2023 15:17:09 +0000
                    EA RTTY Contest - 2023

Call: NN4RN
Operator(s): NN4RN
Station: NN4RN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 2:25

   80:   0      0
   40:   3      5
   20:  33     29
   15:  20     18
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  56     52  Total Score = 4,784

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I started late because of weather and other small details.  Noticed right away
that the bands and activity were way down.  Worked Sam (W4PK) on 15-meters for
the only local heard.  That was at 2:58PM local time.  I was his 107 contact and
he was my number 3.  I stayed in the chair and got my goal of 50 at 4:54PM and
quit for a while.  That means it took 2 hours to get those 50 contacts.  Not the
worst effort, but nothing to brag about.  I came back later at 7:00PM to see how
things were.  It was not good, so, I quit after 6 more contacts.

Rick
NN4RB

ICOM IC-7610
SteppIR 3E/40 @ 62'