[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2023 14:30:52 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 29

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Total:  141  Mults = 141  Total Score = 19,881

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Low power for a change.  The SteppIR would only resonate as low as 7.175 so had
to fuss with the tuner a lot.  I spent some time yesterday working on phasing
lines for the 40 meter 4 square.  My neighbor brought over a bale of straw and I
mulched the flower bed and asparagus patch.  I'll miss the 1900Z CWT session
today - third kidney surgery this year.  I got word yesterday that the new whole
house generator is in and should start installation next week, but rain is
predicted.  I've been entertaining myself by chasing the CY0S, 9G4X, and 9X5RU
DXpeditions.

1320Z 56 QSOs
1330Z 82 QSOs
1340Z lull so started S&P.  Very slow.