[3830] VaQP N9NM SOAB/CWFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] VaQP N9NM SOAB/CWFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 20:14:14 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2023

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOAB/CWFixed LP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    2
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   75     0       0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 6,000

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w and dipole up 30 ft.

This was a really nice contest. There were plenty of ops on the air, and the
rovers traveled all over the state. Saturday I noticed QSB, all afternoon, but
conditions improved on Sunday. Many thanks to all of the ops who patiently
repeated their info, when signals were weak. The rovers drove all over and gave
us new counties. We appreciate how hard all of you worked to give us a contact!