[3830] VaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB/MixedFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] VaQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB/MixedFixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 15:40:28 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2023

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 25:44

   40:   69     26
   20:  111     49
   15:   68     16
   10:   44      6
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  335     97      0  Mults = 109  Total Score = 105,076

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for the nice QP!

   True note David - KA6BIM - about VA mobiles ... Unfortunately still many
stations/mobiles are only on 80/40m during my daylight when high bands are wide
open. Yes, I know 40m SSB rate is so high, but I think Westcoast and overseas
stations who take part on the party deserve some (5-10min) chance to make
coounties which are QRV only on low bands.
   For me as European station also big handicap, that 99,9% of VA stations are
QRV only behind 7.200 where I can transmit ...

Just imagine how high score I can reach when KM4OZH/M (28 COUNTIES), KO4EBY/M (8
counties), W4GO/M (38 counties) QSY some minutes also on 20/15m.

KO4EBY/M - 0 QSO
KM4OZH/M - 1 QSO, when I heard his QSO on 10m with KW4VA
W4GO/M - 18 QSO, thank you very much Matthew that on Saturday you was also on
20m. On Sunday I missed many your counties on the West corner of Virginia which
was active only on 40/80m.

As usually my BIG BIG BIG thanks to Bert - N4CW/M. We make amazing number of
QSOs! Thank you so much!

I try some SSB RUN on 40m where many USA station have close to 200 QSO, but
unfortunately many of them not check below 7.200. Thanks for that 20 station who
back to my CQ here!

Most QSOs with:

Mobile:
N4CW/M 121/72 (QSO/cty) !!!