[3830] Rus DX E74A SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX E74A SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 05:24:02 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2023

Call: E74A
Operator(s): E74A
Station: E74A

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   38      0
   80:   68      6
   40:  104     34
   20:  226    207
   15:  141    123
   10:  141    122
Total:  718    492      232       171  Total Score = 3,851,068

Because of the problems I have with my back, the idea was to do a single 10
meter in the contest. Unfortunately the local interference I have was active at
times and I only had good reception in the West direction. Since the option for
serious work was turned off, I decided to continue working on other bands and
with breaks because I can't sit for long. I didn't even work during the night,
so the result is quite OK, considering all the interruptions. 73 to everyone and
GL in all future contests. E74A