[3830] CWopsT N4JEH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jenn4jeh@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4JEH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 04:26:16 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Mar 16

Call: N4JEH
Operator(s): N4JEH
Station: N4JEH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 00:30

Total:  50  Mults = 50  Total Score = 2,500

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session was crazy!!! This session opened up a great opportunity to show my
father what goes on during the CWT. I was typing down callsigns and exchange in
Notepad, sending everything manually while answering any questions that my dad
had about the CWT. My dad decided to be very sneaky and increase the speed on
the rig without me knowing! I thought I was sending around 35 WPM, nut to later
discover that he increased sending WPM to 40! Great session!

Thanks for the Q’s!

73,

Jenna, N4JEH