[3830] ARRLDX SSB CQ3A(S53K) SOUSB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s53k@s5cc.eu
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CQ3A(S53K) SOUSB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2023 14:45:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: CQ3A
Operator(s): S53K
Station: CR3DX

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: IM2JU

   10: 2233    60
-------------------
Total: 2233    60  Total Score = 401,940

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks everyone for the Qs.

It was another new experience competing for the first time from such a prime
location. I would like to thank the host - Tibi OM3RM. Jozef OM3GI and Brano
OM2KW for all technical support in preparation for the contest.

Thanks also for all the wrong spots with C33A call :) This increased my pile up
even more, and of course, as a result, double Qs in the LOG. I hope that the
next time before you call on the frequency, you will check if the spotted
callsign is actually correct.

Thanks also to the teams W3LPL and N1MM, who successfully fixed the wrong spots
on DXcluster, you made it for sure!

See you in the next one,

Simon S53K, CQ3A, CT9ABZ