[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2AX M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steven_strauss@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2AX M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2023 12:27:30 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K2AX
Operator(s): AA3K AK2S K3FT KI7WX N2SCJ NY3B
Station: K2AX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:   29    23
   80:  117    52
   40:  239    77
   20:  933   106
   15: 1025   104
   10: 1717   112
Total: 4060   474  Total Score = 5,773,320

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Alot of fun with multiple op's from FRC. We did encounter some technical issues
with one of the rigs during the contest which kept one of our stations off the
air during prime run-time on Sunday morning; figured it out and fixed issue to
get back on the air as quickly as possible (90-ish minute off time).

Thanks to our hosts Donna and Mark for their continued support and generosity!