[3830] ARRLDX SSB TM7A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB TM7A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 11:19:51 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: TM7A
Operator(s): F4HWS F5SNJ F6AGM F8ATM
Station: TM7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: S/W France

  160:    9     9
   80:  512    48
   40:  950    57
   20: 1372    59
   15: 1179    58
   10: 1834    60
-------------------
Total: 5856   291  Total Score = 5,109,669

Club: Clipperton DX Club

Comments:

This was a 4-operator effort from an ever-improving station, and first ever ARRL
SSB in M/S. Great interaction and friendship within the team, welcoming two new
members including one promising youngster. Great conditions on all bands (except
160)! The station performed amazingly, except a small issue on inband station
towards the end. Sorry we were not on the livescore, we just couldn't make it
work, despite Philippe F6IFY's invaluable help. Thanks to all who called us, and
see you in the next one. 73, TM7A Team. PS: QRZ.com is fake news ;-)