[3830] ARRLDX SSB KK6PXT(@KK6PXT/N6RO) SOSB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk6pxt2@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KK6PXT(@KK6PXT/N6RO) SOSB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 05:56:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KK6PXT
Operator(s): KK6PXT
Station: KK6PXT/N6RO

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: N6RO

   20:  520    83
Total:  520    83  Total Score = 98,355

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well I was offered a 20 meter single band opportunity at Radio Oakley N6RO  for
this contest. Ken had me all setup logger/antennas/ K3 and Amp warmed up and
"Im the new Guy". Friday conditions were great, worked PY,EA,YB and
nice JA runs making 50% of all my contacts for the contest in the first 6hrs.
Saturday was tough, putting in good effort but 20 went short working mostly
Western US States with some late runs of DX. Put in 3 hrs on Sunday to try a put
some frosting on my score and get over 500 Q's. Im so fortunate to be associated
with the whole N6RO contesting team, there KSA's are amazing.