[3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7BC SOUAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7bec@myrac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VA7BC SOUAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2023 04:36:15 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: VA7BC
Operator(s): VA7BC
Station: VA7BC

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH:

  160:    0     0
   80:   10     8
   40:   26    16
   20:  120    55
   15:  234    65
   10:  191    57
-------------------
Total:  581   201  Total Score = 350,343

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Overall, CONDX was so much better than last year, with Saturday perhaps better
than Sunday.
Typically, 20m is the go-to band. But this time around, 10m and 15m were the
really productive bands, and even though ARRL DX is usually an S&P effort,
CONDX was good enough for me to attempt some CQing. I enjoyed a couple of slow
but steady runs into Asia. More EU in the log, too. Yeah! Got more than the
usual number of stations on multiple bands, some even four or five bands. Very
nice.
Lovely to see familiar callsigns and exchange a pleasantry along with "59
BC".
Many smile-making moments. Thanks to all who heard me.
See you all again soon.
73
Rebecca VA7BEC